- Danica Thrall
- Danica Thrall More Shots
- Amy Willerton Pictures
- Danica Thrall Returns Again
- Charlotte Jackson Pictures
- Did The Queen Of England Warn David Cameron Not To Hire Andy Coulson?
- Miss Belgium Begs Her Countries Politicians To Bury Their Differences
- The Moody Blues
- Gerard Butler Sees No Reason Why Scotland Can't Become A Independent Country
- SNP In The Lead Again In Latest Scottish Opinion Polls
Tuesday, 6 June 2017
Proxy Votes Increase
Polling station Fermanagh South Tyrone tops the table for both proxy and postal votes issued The latest Electoral Office statistics show a marked increase in the issue of proxy and postal votes for the Westminster election in Northern Ireland. 11,707 proxy votes have been issued - that is 1,787 up from the 9,920 proxies appointed for the March assembly election. 23,682 postal votes have been issued - up from the 19,670 sent out in March. Fermanagh South Tyrone tops the table for both proxy and postal votes issued. 1,707 proxy votes and 2,981 postal votes have been issued in the constituency. Other constituencies with high levels of applications include Mid Ulster and West Tyrone which are especially high for postal votes, and Newry and Armagh and Foyle which are high for proxy votes.