- Danica Thrall
- Danica Thrall More Shots
- Amy Willerton Pictures
- Danica Thrall Returns Again
- Charlotte Jackson Pictures
- Did The Queen Of England Warn David Cameron Not To Hire Andy Coulson?
- Miss Belgium Begs Her Countries Politicians To Bury Their Differences
- The Moody Blues
- Gerard Butler Sees No Reason Why Scotland Can't Become A Independent Country
- SNP In The Lead Again In Latest Scottish Opinion Polls
Saturday, 12 November 2016
Sunday, 6 November 2016
Nigel Farage has predicted trouble in the streets over Brexit. Mr Farage said: 'We may have seen Bob Geldof and 40,000 people in Parliament Square moaning about Brexit,' he said.
'But believe you me if people in this country think that they're going to be cheated, they're going to be betrayed, then we will see political anger the likes of which none of us in our lifetimes have ever witnessed in this country.
Thursday, 3 November 2016
Parliament must vote on whether the UK can start the process of leaving the European Union, the High Court has ruled.
This means the government cannot trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty - beginning formal discussions with the EU - on their own.
Theresa May says the referendum - and existing ministerial powers - mean MPs do not need to vote, but campaigners called this unconstitutional.
The government is appealing.