- Danica Thrall
- Danica Thrall More Shots
- Amy Willerton Pictures
- Danica Thrall Returns Again
- Charlotte Jackson Pictures
- Did The Queen Of England Warn David Cameron Not To Hire Andy Coulson?
- Miss Belgium Begs Her Countries Politicians To Bury Their Differences
- The Moody Blues
- Gerard Butler Sees No Reason Why Scotland Can't Become A Independent Country
- SNP In The Lead Again In Latest Scottish Opinion Polls
Saturday, 14 November 2015
Wednesday, 4 November 2015
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has won a judgement that Rangers' use of Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs) broke tax rules.
Rangers used the scheme from 2001 until 2010 to give millions of pounds of tax-free loans to players and other staff.
In what became known as the "big tax case", HMRC claimed these were salary payments and subject to tax.
HMRC lost its appeals at tax tribunals in 2012 and 2014. Now three judges at the Court of Session in Edinburgh have upheld their appeal.
The appeal was heard by Lord Carloway, sitting with Lord Menzies and Lord Drummond Young.
Tuesday, 3 November 2015
Monday, 2 November 2015
A majority of Stormont assembly members have for the first time voted to legalise same-sex marriage in the Six Counties , but a voting mechanism triggered by the Democratic Unionists means the law change will not happen.
The vote is the fifth attempt to make gay marriage legal in the Six Counties.