- Danica Thrall
- Danica Thrall More Shots
- Amy Willerton Pictures
- Danica Thrall Returns Again
- Charlotte Jackson Pictures
- Did The Queen Of England Warn David Cameron Not To Hire Andy Coulson?
- Miss Belgium Begs Her Countries Politicians To Bury Their Differences
- The Moody Blues
- Gerard Butler Sees No Reason Why Scotland Can't Become A Independent Country
- SNP In The Lead Again In Latest Scottish Opinion Polls
Monday, 16 February 2015
Sinn Fein are now the most popular party in the Irish Republic. According to a recent opinion poll published in a downmarket newspaper yesterday. SF have 26% of the voters polled support. The republican party sits just 1% ahead of Fine Gael, indicating that it will be a straight fight between Gery Adams and Taoiseach Enda Kenny to lead the next Irish Government
Friday, 6 February 2015
Thursday, 5 February 2015
Tory MP Sir Bill Cash said the former SNP leader was 'the new Parnell' after Charles Stewart Parnell, whose lengthy speeches on the issue of Irish Home Rule caused much disruption to the Westminster Parliament.
He said if elected to Gordon at May's General Election, Mr Salmond would "ruthlessly and recklessly" disrupt the UK as much as possible.
Let's hope Mr Cash is correct and Mr Salmond and as many SNP MPs are returned as possible. To take a wrecking ball to the cosy concensus that is the House Of Commons.