Tuesday 15 July 2014

Celebrities For Scottish Independence

Sir Sean Connery: 'The yes campaign centres on a positive vision for Scotland. It is rooted in inclusiveness … equality'

Robbie Coltrane: 'I'd eventually like to see independence – but only an independent Labour Scotland'

Irvine Welsh: 'I always think the Union is nature's way of stopping the Scots ruling the world'

Frankie Boyle: 'It's an aye from me, man'

Gerard Butler: 'I can't see why Scotland shouldn't be independent – it has different attitudes, people and outlook'

Alan Cumming: 'In the past 15 years we have become stronger. The world is waiting for us and I know Scotland is ready'

Ken Stott: 'A vote for self-determination would raise our profile with lots of benefits for the arts'

AL Kennedy: 'Salmond is a sharp, charismatic presence; he would do well in any environment'

No comments:

Post a Comment