- Danica Thrall
- Danica Thrall More Shots
- Amy Willerton Pictures
- Danica Thrall Returns Again
- Charlotte Jackson Pictures
- Did The Queen Of England Warn David Cameron Not To Hire Andy Coulson?
- Miss Belgium Begs Her Countries Politicians To Bury Their Differences
- The Moody Blues
- Gerard Butler Sees No Reason Why Scotland Can't Become A Independent Country
- SNP In The Lead Again In Latest Scottish Opinion Polls
Saturday, 23 February 2013
The Moody Blues
Britain has lost it's triple A credit rating according to Moody's the respected credit rating agency. We can now expect more public sector cuts and more people being made unemployed. All thanks of course to George Osborne and the way he has steered the British economy on to the rocks. Britain could soon enter a triple dip recession and that will I am sure leave many people asking the question what does George Osborne have to do in order to get sacked as Chancellor?